Thursday, May 28, 2009

Busy Day!

I left for the gym the usual time and did 40 minutes of cardio today and my upper weight training. I hate the upper weight training but don't mind the lower so I am happy tomorrow is a lower day. I got done and was expecting to find Jenna sitting in timeout again in the daycare but to my surprise she did awesome and was very good today. No timeout for Jenna, Yeah! I think she saved all her naughtiness for home though. The boys had left their half eaten bowls of cereal on the table and she started eating them. That's fine I let her do that while I started dishes. Well I turn around and she had dumped them out all over the table and was standing on the table splashing in the milk. Then after I clean every thing up and put away all the toys into their containgers she goes and dumps out all the containers. I swear this child is enough to drive someone crazy. She was supposed to be my sweet quiet little girl and has turned out to be very loud and wild. Just my luck, LOL. Hopefully this means she will be a very well behaved teenager.

2 comments:

breakaway said...

HAHA well behaved Teenager!?? Where DO you find one of those!? Good luck with that. Anyway, I finally found you. I hadn't read ONE of your entries so was shocked to find so many here. Now I'm all caught up. Stay good at the eating today. Nic and I had a picnic outside with PB&J and I had milk and a few crackers for lunch. Dinner...not so sure. OH pork chops with mashed potatoes and either carrots or beans I lost another lb :D Remind me to weigh in at the gym tomorrow I have to see how close it is

breakaway said...

Oh never mind...I work all day tomorrow so remind me on Monday!