Saturday, June 13, 2009

Some Jaden funnies!

My 5 year old is really funny lately. I need to write down a few things before I forget them.

The other day the boys and I were watching a car show on tv, they were showing off these old cars. They were showing this one white one with some blue flames and here is how our conversation went.
Jaden- That car is really ugly!
Me- I think its cute, I love white cars.
Jaden- Yeah, I like it too. I just didn't want you to know I was sweet on it.

LOL, I have no idea where he comes up with this stuff.

Then the other day he was outside and ringing the doorbell which he knows I don't like him to do. So I open the door and start lecturing him about it and he says "I just wanted to come and tell you how pretty you look today."

Then later on he hits brady with a blow up swim toy and I put him in timeout and ask him why he hit Brady and he says " Because I love you." He is just laying it on thick lately. LOL

There is more but I waited too long to write them down and now forgot. If I remeber I will update.

No comments: