Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Back to the gym after a long weekend!

I woke up to a cold and rainy day, I really didn't want to go out but made myself get to the gym. It has been two days since I went and was missing it. I loaded up all 3 kids and out we went. I ended up having to put the boys carseats back in because I forgot Jimmy had used them for the truck. We got there and I did my 5 minute warmup, followed by my upper weight training. Then I went on the elliptical for 35 minutes and went 3 miles and burned 300 calories. Then on to 5 minutes on the exercise bike just to try it out and a cool down on the tredmill. My boys were great in the daycare today but little Jenna was in a timeout when I went to pick them up. She had dumped out a bucket of toys and refused to pick them up and then kicked at the bucket and picked up a car and threw it across the room. She is now the top leader of timeouts at the gym. Hopefully tomorrow she will have a better day. I think she was extra tired today because she fell asleep right when we got home.

Breakfast- Cornflakes and banana
lunch- Ham with 2 slices bread and one serving sun chips for 6 grams of fat.
snack-yogurt
supper-1 grilled cheese sandwich with sunchips.
Then I had a couple bites of icecream.

No comments: