Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Great Day!

Alright well maybe its not a Great Day outside considering its still raining but it was my best day yet at the gym. I did my bottom weight training and then did 50 minutes of cardio. The most I have ever done. Yeah! It feels great!
Queen of the timeouts has kept her title. Yes, my sweet little girl was in timeout again today at the gym and she refuses to apologize so she is in there until I get her. Then we got home and she threw a toy at her brother and was put in time out again. I did end up getting a Sorry out of her after about 10 minutes though so maybe she will start telling the ladies it at the gym too. My boys are have been really good there lately, I wish they would act that way at home. On to my menu

Breakfast- Cornflakes and milk
Lunch- 2 cheese sandwiches with sunchips.
snack-
supper- Tatortot casserole

No comments: