Monday, May 25, 2009

Back and joined the gym!

Its been a while since I wrote in here. I think I will make this my official exercise weightloss journal. My aunt and I joined the gym two weeks ago and are doing amazing. We have been hitting the gym 6 days a week and are feeling great. Today I have to do something a little different, my biggest loser dvd. My gym is closed today for Memorial Day. Boo Hoo! I miss it already. I will keep track of my eating here also. I have to head to work at 5:30 tonight so my goal is to not eat out of the snack machine or have a soda there.

Breakfast- Cornflakes with 1% milk
Snack-banana
Lunch-2 slices bread with ham and 100 calorie pack pudding.
Snack-1.5 serving size of Sun Chips with dip. Not great! I was so in the mood for them though and do not want to deprive myself or this will never work. I did eat a smaller portion though than I normally would have.
Supper-Ramen noodles with crackers and two tiny chocolates
Snack-A bottle of G2 Gatorade

No comments: