Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Tuesday!

I have so much to do today and do not know where to start. My house needs some major cleaning! The dishes and laundry are piled high. I just got a new dryer the other day so no more running to the laundry mat for me. Yeah! It is kind of a depressing day today! The boys are watching Wow Wow Wubsy and Jenna is napping. I should be working but decided to do this instead.

Christmas is almost here and the kids are so excited! Today Jaden was pretending to be Santa and pushing Brady around in his sleigh(our toy shopping cart). LOL Here the boys are watching Tv. Jaden still being Santa! I am so excited about Christmas this year. I have almost all my shopping done and will probably wrap some of it on Friday. The boys will be gone with Daddy to his parents farm for the day. I can wrap with Jenna because she isn't old enough to know whats going on yet. I think I will rent a Christmas movie to watch while I wrap. LOL I can't wait to put up decorations, Jimmy said I have to wait until after Thanksgiving at least. I also can't wait to make Christmas cookies, I bought a new cookie cutter for the occasion. It is a gingerbread house which I have never seen before. I feel like a Crazy Christmas Lady lately!





A bonus picture of Jenna.

No comments: