Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Housework is never ending!

I did laundry all day yesterday and thought I was down to 1 load left. I do have one load left in my laundry room but after scanning the house I probably have another 1 or 2 loads that have been dropped through out the house. On a positive not, I love love my new dryer it dries way faster than my old one and it is huge! I did get all my dishes done yesterday but then I had to make dinner and now there is a ton to do again. I still need to unload the dishwasher from last night. This is my problem I never unload the dishwasher right away so instead of having a place to put the new dirty dishes they have to sit in the sink until I empty it. The boys are playing in the basement now so I should be working while I have the chance. I took pictures of my mess, If I get brave I will upload them.

No comments: